Join noted corporate Talent Acquisition Advisor, Jeremy Eskenazi, on a tour of the global Talent Acquisition landscape today. Learn how high performing organizations design, structure, resource, and fund the recruiting function. Hear how they have transformed from a transactional process to a more consultative model to start the process of building a true Talent Acquisition Strategy. Enjoy a lively conversation on insourcing vs. outsourcing, developing consultative recruiting skills inside the organization, implementing a project management methodology for recruiting, and more. During this session, you will participate in a dialogue that will help you to start to think about creating a High-Performance Talent Acquisition Advantage.
- What are the best options organizations have to structure and fund their Talent Acquisition function to fit with business objectives?
- What role does technology play in the Talent Acquisition function?
- Should organizations outsource some or all of their Talent Acquisition function?
In this session, participants will be able to:
- Understand the elements of an effective Talent Acquisition strategy
- Build a role prioritization framework to serve as a basis to developing a flexible Talent Acquisition strategy
- Understand the benefits of consultative Talent Acquisition skills from either insourced or outsourced resources
All participants will receive a copy of Jeremy's newest book, The High-Performance Talent Acquisition Advantage: 10 Critical Issues Facing Organizations Wanting to Source, Attract, and Hire Top Talent to Create a Major Competitive Advantage.
Jeremy Eskenazi, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, CMC
Riviera Associates, Inc.
Jeremy Eskenazi is Managing Principal of Riviera Associates, Inc., a global Human Resources management consulting firm that helps organizations improve and enhance their internal talent acquisition and staffing capabilities. Prior to founding Riviera Associates in 2001, Jeremy spent almost 20 years leading talent acquisition and staffing teams at Universal Studios, Amazon.com, and Idealab. He is a proud professional member of the National Speakers Association (NSA) and the Institute of Management Consultants-USA. Jeremy is the author of the books, RecruitCONSULT! Leadership - The Corporate Talent Acquisition Leaders' Field Book and The High-Performance Talent Acquisition Advantage.
Company website: www.RivieraAdvisors.com
Company Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RivieraAdvisor
Company Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/rivieraadvisors
Company LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/riviera-advisors-inc-
Company YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/rivieraadvisors