NEW VIRTUAL EVENT - NOVEMBER 30TH AT 12 NOON!
Hear this fast-paced video TED-talk style webinar with our esteemed NYHRPS member:
Dr. Anna A. Tavis
Anna is a researcher, writer, speaker, global educator and coach focusing on the Future of Work
Sr. Editor at HRPS People + Strategy Journal, and
Clinical Associate Professor of Human Capital Management at NYU
The Topic: How HR and Marketing are Re-inventing the Talent Management Function
12:00 - 12:30 PM
In the first 15 minutes, Anna will hit on a number of important topics, including:
- The closing gap between employees and consumers (the "inner" and "outer" lives of an organization).
- How HR and Marketing are converging as a result; collaborating and adapting practices across traditional functional boundaries.
From 12:15 - 12:30 PM, we'll hear from two relatively new NYHRPS members talk about how they are successfully leveraging the NYHRPS network and resources:
- Adam Glick, Director or HR at Frankel and Company
- Gigi Shum, HR Business Partner, Genpact
This event is a key highlight of our annual NYHRPS Day where we all share and gain insight from:
- Our common bond of intellectual curiosity,
- Our peer-to-peer support,
- Our commitment to guiding our organizations through the challenges ahead.
On November 30th, please be sure to follow us on Twitter @NYHRPS and check our LinkedIn Group for interactive discussions and information-sharing. The day is your chance to spend a few minutes with us outside the normal meeting format.
Please join us!
Questions about the video webinar or NYHRPS Day? - contact Bruce Segall at email@example.com.