Member Benefits and Dues
- Peer-level networking with world-class thought leaders and local senior HR practitioners
- Programs which include topics on HR Strategy, Organizational Effectiveness, Leadership Development, Talent Management and HR Planning
- An annual fee that equates to less than $30. an event for all regular NYHR People & Strategy evening events and business breakfasts
- Special member-only events
- An opportunity to invite one guest per year to a regular evening event or business breakfast at no charge (does not apply to special member only events)
- Access to the members-only section of the national organization, HR People & Strategy (HRPS) website (www.hrps.org) which includes:
o A digital subscription for four issues of the People & Strategy journal for $49.95 (a 50 percent savings compared to 2012)
o Free access to archived issues of People & Strategy journal (online)
o Online access to the HRPS Knowledge Center.
o Discount on HRPS Global Conference and Fall Forum Registrations
o Executive membership with the Human Capital Institute (HCI)
o Exclusive benefits from the Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp)
- Access to NYHR People & Strategy speaker presentations
- Opportunity to play a part in the planning and direction of NYHR People & Strategy by participating in our committees
• Individual Membership: Beginning in 2013, $275. for 12 months. Membership period is from January to December. Six-month memberships (July through December) are available to new members for $125.
• Corporate Subscriptions*: Please email our Administrator at email@example.com for more information about corporate subscription options.
• Student Fee: $50 for 12 months or $10 per event (must be full-time student). Full-time students should contact our Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a Student Membership Invoice.
• Guest Fee: $75 per event
• Dues cover attendance at all regular events. Additional fees for special events may apply. NYHR People & Strategy membership dues do not cover membership or meeting attendance fees for National HRPS.
• *Corporate Subscriptions are designed for companies who wish to have multiple staff members attend NYHR People & Strategy learning events for professional development.
• NYHR People & Strategy is a community of HR professionals, and in that spirit, we thank you for honoring our no solicitation policy.